We provide a solution during construction to prevent all finishing defects issues, helping customers make more with less through leaner processes. Satisfaction, peace of mind and cost saving.
- Save Cost / Save labour
- Save time / High productivity
- Excellent finishing
- Excellent bond and adhesion strength
- Simple application
- Eco Friendly
- Cement Additives for Cost Saving
- Suitable for all kind of surfaces
- High bonding, adhesion, tensile and flexural strength to unconventional plastering surfaces (withstand high vibration and movement)
- Suitable to bond various cementitious products such as plastering mortar, cement rendering, skim-coating and all cementitiuos screeds
- Minimize cracks
- Reduce shrinkage / shrink resistance (water resistance)
- Better finishing
- Time and cost saving over conventional method
- Excellent workability and simplicity - Apply with roller, no skilled worker needed
- Ready to use (No dilution or stirring needed)
Cement Additives for Cost Saving
The significance of cement additives is not concealed from anyone. It is a widely acknowledged fact that can cement additives can rope in some amazing benefits during construction processes. They ensure increased workability, amplified compressive robustness, sturdiness, excellent finish as well as durability. There are many cement additives being openly sold in the market. But like everything else, they have classifications; some work better than the others and some work the best in these regards. We are here to let you about the right choice of Cement additive. We are here to tell you about the magic of “Bebond”.
What Makes Bebond Stand Out?
Apart from the other perks and benefits associated with the Bebond products, one thing that makes it strikingly different and better than the rest is the cost-effectiveness. The Bebond products, including the Cement Additives, massively help you in cutting down costs and extra expenditures related to various construction procedures. The Bebond additives help you save costs in so many ways. When you are using these products, you don’t need to hire any professional expert or high skilled labour to do the task. You can easily do it on your own; it can save you a lot of bucks.
It just requires simple application, no extra solutions, blending, mixing, addition, nothing is required. Just a simple roller would do the task! The Cement Additives by Bebond work like magic and ensures sturdiness, flawlessness, resilience and perfection. You don’t need to carry out the process, again and again, just a one-time process is enough. This way, you will end up saving a lot of money and stay stress-free as well.
The Cement Additives by Bebond can is long-lasting; it has a shelf life of almost more than a year. It’s going to stay till the end!
Apply a layer of BEBOND BB3 on substrate with paint roller
Allow BEBOND BB3 to dry for approximately 30 – 60 minutes
Proceed with plastering, skim coating or cement rendering works
- All surface must be structually sound, clean, and free from oil, grease, wax, dirt, curing compound, laitance, efflorescence and any other loose contaiminating materials which will inhibit proper bonding.
- Remove any soft, brittle and weakly bonded materials from surface of substrates. Painted surface msut be scabbled / abraded prior to the application of the product.
- BEBOND BB3 is a ready used product. Do not dilute with water or any other form of liquid.
- Apply BEBOND BB3 by using paint roller or paint brush. Spraying method is not recommended.
- Apply a thin continuous unbroken and even film of BEBOND BB3 to the treated surfaces by pressing the paint roller / paint brush.
- Allow BEBOND BB3 to dry for approximately 30-60 minutes. Continue with subsequences works (plastering, skim, rendering, etc). Plastering, rendering, skim coating and cement mortaring activity shall be performed within 7 days as long as it is uncontaminated and still intact to the substrates.
- Water prone area such as swimming pool, reinforced concrete roof and water feature wall, etc is not advisable.
Product Data Sheet
|Packaging||20 liters / pail|
|Form||Water base liquid|
|Drying Time||Approximately 30-60 minutes|
|Open Time||7 days|
|Shelf Life||1 year (12 months)|
|Storage||Store in protected area (5-37 celsius)|
|Coverage||Approximately 16-25m² subject to type of substrate|