We provide a solution during construction to prevent all finishing defects issues, helping customers make more with less through leaner processes. Satisfaction, peace of mind and cost saving.
BEBOND BB1 ( Multipurpose Interface Bonding Agent – Tiling Bonding Agent )
- Save Cost / Save labour
- Save time / High productivity
- Excellent finishing
- Excellent bond and adhesion strength
- Simple application
- Eco Friendly
Another one of our creations that makes unparallered is our ‘BEBOND BB1‘. It is utterly suitable for all type of challenging low water absorbant substrate such as steel, glass, tile, etc.. And is suitable for bonding and adhering a variety of cementitious properties.
Through its extraordinary bonding abilities and qualities, it also helps in reducing cracks and controlling shrinkage. It ensures complete water resistance and keeps your surfaces moisture-free. By making use of its adhesive prowees, it keeps your plastering, tiles and other cementitious surfaces in proper shape and ensures their prolonged safety as well. It ensures flexural robustness, high-end bonding and adherence along with flawless finishing. These are some of the best properties that help it to make it to
the list of the best construction adhesives in Malaysia.
- Tiles installation (ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, homogeneous tiles, marble, granite) for floor and wall Remark: Strongly recommended for internal use. MUST strictly follow method of statement for external use.
- Plastering on all kind of surface (concrete, steel, aluminium, wood, glass, waterproofing, lightweight block / panel etc.)
- Floor rendering and other cementitious products related activities such as cement floor patching, covering crack lines without hacking, wall cracks and hollow repair.
- Suitable for all kind of surfaces
- High bonding, adhesion, tensile and flexural strength to unconventional plastering surfaces (withstand high vibration and movement)
- Suitable to bond various cementitious products such as plastering mortar, cement rendering, skim-coating and all cementitiuos screeds
- Minimize cracks
- Reduce shrinkage / shrink resistance (water resistance)
- Better finishing
- Time and cost saving over conventional method
- Excellent workability and simplicity - Apply with roller, no skilled worker needed
- Ready to use (No dilution or stirring needed)
- Products to Prevent Tile Debonding
Products to Prevent Tile Debonding
Tile debonding is not only common but equally frustrating as well. It gives a wave of shock and worries to see those tiles coming off. Debonded tiles ruin the overall look of a building or house. These voids between the tiles and the floor or walls can be caused by a lot of reasons including, poor adhesion and unskilled workers.
After carefully studying the reasons and causes of tile debonding, “Bebond” bonding experts have specifically designed a range of tile adhesives that can help you in strong gripping of the tiles, no matter what kind of tiles they are. Some of the most widely acclaimed products include BB3, BB1, BBBonder and BBPrime (view work we have done). All these products complement each other and work together to provide you with perfect tiles, walls and flooring.
What Differences Does It Make?
“Bebond” products are unique and carefully formulated to ensure the best of everything. No matter what kind of tiles are you planning to install, whether you are going for the installation of ceramic tiles, marble tiles, granite tiles, homogeneous tiles or even porcelain tiles etc. They will work flawlessly for each type no matter what.
What are the Perks of Bebond?
Every single product are formulated carefully and tested for complete effectiveness. They are pretty easy to apply; there is no need for any skilled worker as they are fully equipped to provide you with an extremely easy and convenient application process. You just need a roller to apply the solution, nothing else is required. They come ready to use; there is no requirement for any extra effort, just pick up a roller and start applying the solution as per guidance. As compared to other conventional ways, they are extremely easy to use, simple in application, cost and time saving as well.
Try the Bebond products today and behold flawlessness!
Apply a layer of BEBOND BB1 on substrate with paint roller. Leave it to dry for about 30 to 60 minutes.
Apply a layer of BEBOND BB1 on rear side of tile. Leave it to dry for about 30 to 60 mins.
Dry mixed BEBOND BBBONDER (100gm) + cement (25kg)
Pour the dry mixture of BEBOND BB1 + BEBOND BBBONDER into water (7-8 L) and stir evenly.
Apply ready mixed grout (BEBOND BBBONDER + Cement + Water) to the treated with BEBOND BB1
Direct tiling on substrate treated with BEBOND BB1
- All surface must be structually sound, clean, and free from oil, grease, wax, dirt, curing compound, laitance, efflorescence and any other loose contaiminating materials which will inhibit proper bonding.
- Remove any soft, brittle and weakly bonded materials from surface of substrates. Painted surface msut be scabbled / abraded prior to the application of the product.
- BEBOND BB1 is a ready to use product. Do not dilute with water or any other form of liquid
- Apply BEBOND BB1 by using paint roller or paint brush. Spraying method is not recommended.
- Apply a thin continuous unbroken and even film of BEBOND BB3 to the treated surfaces by pressing the paint roller / paint brush.
- Allow BEBOND BB1 to dry for approximately 30-60 minutes. Continue with subsequences works (plastering, skim, rendering, etc). Plastering, rendering, skim coating and cement mortaring activity shall be performed within 7 days as long as it is uncontaminated and still intact to the substrates.
- Avoid to apply on permanent wet surfaces such as swimming pool and retaining walls.
Product Data Sheet
|Packaging||20 liters / pail|
|Form||Water base liquid|
|Drying Time||Approximately 60 minutes|
|Open Time||7 days|
|Shelf Life||1 year (12 months)|
|Storage||Store in protected area (5-37 celsius)|
|Coverage||Approximately 16-25m² subject to type of substrate|